Friday, April 24, 2009

No way, you're kidding!

So AKP is officially over. Unfortunately my lack of updates in the past few months is directly related to my lack of enthusiasm for the program, but I am finally and officially on the home stretch.

In some ways I can't believe how short this year has been, but at the same time I'm not even sure I remember what America looks like anymore. It's been a year of tough times, of good times, and of times that have yet to be decided as to which side of the spectrum they'll end up on. I've learned a lot about the world, a lot about myself, and a lot about fish.

I have absolutely no plans for my last two weeks here, but I'm sure the time will fill up quickly (starting with a long-deserved trip to the metal bar tonight), and I'm really looking forward to takin it easy from now on.

Unfortunately, it's pouring right now. So fun might have to start tomorrow...

The most important thing I want to say, is that I miss you all so much and I will see you all in just a short time. For those of you I won't be seeing in the immediate future, let's make it as soon as possible.

Unless something moves me in the last 15 days or so, I suppose this is my last blog post. Thanks for checking up on me, and sorry there's about a 2 month gap! Can't wait to see you all!

2 comments:

RSelover said...

MISS YOU BRO!

Mrs. Selover said...
This comment has been removed by the author.